Office 365 for Non Profits
Try Office 365 for free and see how it can help your organisation. Qualified nonprofits can receive Office 365 Nonprofit E1 or Office 365 Nonprofit Business Essentials as a donation (that means free) or they can upgrade to the advanced features in Office 365 Nonprofit E3 or Office 365 Nonprofit Business Premium at a significant discount.
New Office 365 customers: Start by signing up for the free E3 trial or Business Premium trial for up to 25 users. During your free trial, we’ll validate your organization as a qualified nonprofit. After your organisation has been validated, you can receive Nonprofit E1 or Nonprofit Business Essentials as a donation, or you can switch to Nonprofit E3 or Nonprofit Business Premium at a significant discount and be able to add more users. Your organisation will not be automatically charged at the end of the trial period.
Existing Office 365 customers: (includes those using other Office 365 trials or business offers): To sign up for the free trial, contact us. Opusflow will help you determine your eligibility and provide the information you need to move to the nonprofit option and start the free trial. Your organisation will not be automatically charged at the end of the trial period.
To qualify for Office 365 Nonprofit, you must meet Microsoft’s Nonprofit eligibility as defined in the United Kingdom. You will be required to sign a contract and attest that you are an eligible nonprofit. Microsoft reserves the right to verify eligibility at any time and suspend the service for ineligible organisations.
Be more productive anywhere
Work how you want, where you want
Use Office across your devices—PC, Mac, tablet, smartphone
Sign into Office to access the latest version of your documents and personal settings
Sync files to your devices using SkyDrive Pro for offline access and automatic re-syncing and backup
When away from your devices, sign into Office using a browser and quickly stream an Office application to a PC for full-experience viewing and editing
Simplify but stay in control
Manage without an IT staff
- Easy-to-use web-based management center to add or delete users, manage email, and set file-sharing policies
- Install Office on desktops quickly by streaming directly from Office 365—ready to use within moments of clicking “install”
- Robust protection against malware, spam, and viruses
- Ensure your files are safe with automatic backup
- Financially-backed, 99.9 percent uptime guarantee
Look more professional
Make the best impression
- Save up to 7GB of files to the cloud, open/edit files in your browser, share large files easily, and sync to your computer for offline access using SkyDrive Pro
- Showcase your work and impress customers using HD video conferencing and screen sharing
- Market your business with an easy-to-create website using your own domain name—without needing a designer or paying additional hosting fees
Get more for your investment
Familiar experience for a predictable price
- Business-grade tools designed for your business
- Always get the latest technology for a predictable monthly cost
- Simplified per-user licensing of up to 5 devices per user
- No upfront licensing costs
- Easily add or delete users as you need to
What's included in Office 365?
Familiar office experience
Microsoft Office is the world’s leading productivity application giving you anywhere access from virtually any device.
Always the latest version of the familiar Office apps that you use and install on your desktop (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Consistent formatting across your PC, Mac, phone, browser
Office Web Apps as online companion for light editing in any browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox)
- Presence, IM, voice, and HD video conferencing
- Real-time note taking and document sharing
- Conduct online meetings with customers and partners
- Connect with Skype contacts using presence, IM, and voice
Powered by Microsoft Lync Online, you can set up and join online meetings in Outlook with just one-click.
Instant Messaging & Video
Familiar office experience
Powered by Microsoft Exchange Online, you can access your emails, shared calendars, and contacts from your PC, Mac, phone, and browser.
50 GB user mailboxes with up to 25 MB attachments
Easy to add users and set up email on your domain name
Robust anti-spam and anti-malwae
Powered by Microsoft SharePoint Online, you can easily share documents and information with colleagues and customers.
- Share documents with controlled access
- Sync online files to your devices for offline access
- Share team emails and documents with Site Mailboxes
- Co-edit documents with others at the same time