With Office 365, you get the latest Office applications – and much more.
Move to the cloud? If you’re like most small businesses then chances are you’ve struggled with this issue—and with good reason. After all, you’ve got a lot to think about. What is the cloud really going to cost? Will it enable your people to work how and where they want while keeping you in control? How do you know your data is secure? Don’t worry. We hear you.
That’s why we recommend Microsoft Office 365. Office 365 is a cloud-based service hosted by Microsoft that brings together familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications with business-class email, shared calendars, instant messaging (IM), video conferencing, and file sharing. With Office 365, you’ll receive secure, enterprise-grade tools for a predictable monthly cost and no upfront infrastructure investments. Get your work done faster from virtually anywhere, working with the Office you already know!
Be more productive anywhere
Work how you want, where you want
Use Office across your devices—PC, Mac, tablet, smartphone
Sign into Office to access the latest version of your documents and personal settings
Sync files to your devices using SkyDrive Pro for offline access and automatic re-syncing and backup
When away from your devices, sign into Office using a browser and quickly stream an Office application to a PC for full-experience viewing and editing
Simplify but stay in control
Manage without an IT staff
- Easy-to-use web-based management center to add or delete users, manage email, and set file-sharing policies
- Install Office on desktops quickly by streaming directly from Office 365—ready to use within moments of clicking “install”
- Robust protection against malware, spam, and viruses
- Ensure your files are safe with automatic backup
- Financially-backed, 99.9 percent uptime guarantee
Look more professional
Make the best impression
- Save up to 7GB of files to the cloud, open/edit files in your browser, share large files easily, and sync to your computer for offline access using SkyDrive Pro
- Showcase your work and impress customers using HD video conferencing and screen sharing
- Market your business with an easy-to-create website using your own domain name—without needing a designer or paying additional hosting fees
Get more for your investment
Familiar experience for a predictable price
- Business-grade tools designed for your business
- Always get the latest technology for a predictable monthly cost
- Simplified per-user licensing of up to 5 devices per user
- No upfront licensing costs
- Easily add or delete users as you need to
What's included in Office 365?
Familiar office experience
Microsoft Office is the world’s leading productivity application giving you anywhere access from virtually any device.
Always the latest version of the familiar Office apps that you use and install on your desktop (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Consistent formatting across your PC, Mac, phone, browser
Office Web Apps as online companion for light editing in any browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox)
- Presence, IM, voice, and HD video conferencing
- Real-time note taking and document sharing
- Conduct online meetings with customers and partners
- Connect with Skype contacts using presence, IM, and voice
Powered by Microsoft Lync Online, you can set up and join online meetings in Outlook with just one-click.
Instant Messaging & Video
Familiar office experience
Powered by Microsoft Exchange Online, you can access your emails, shared calendars, and contacts from your PC, Mac, phone, and browser.
50 GB user mailboxes with up to 25 MB attachments
Easy to add users and set up email on your domain name
Robust anti-spam and anti-malwae
Powered by Microsoft SharePoint Online, you can easily share documents and information with colleagues and customers.
- Share documents with controlled access
- Sync online files to your devices for offline access
- Share team emails and documents with Site Mailboxes
- Co-edit documents with others at the same time